The Alumni Association of the college has been registered under Maharashtra Societies Registration Act 1860 vide its letter no Maha./29051/Kop dated . This year the college completed 20years and college Alumni Association has been formed on a large basis with the following chapters.
The Alumni meets are organized every year in which alumni participates . The girls married off to other places visit the Institution as per there convenience throughout the year .the experience and suggestions of alumni have helped the college to minimize the drawbacks and proceed towards excellence . Our college is located in the rural and hilly area. Therefore financial contribution of the alumni is not substantial. However the alumni association contributes the college significantly through non financial means .The alumni have become a role model for the students today.Our alumni have been working in the Government and private sectors. Some have started there own business. The alumni association provides a voluntary service during the NSS camps. The college organize Alumni meet once a year .During the meeting alumni discuss varies aspects of the college .They comment on amenities and support faculties provided to the students ,infrastructure .library contribution ,sports and other activities and suggest some good tmeusures for the well being of the college .They express their indebtedness to the college and generously donate books. stationery .equipment and Feedal Area Model (Rs-10,000/-) etc to the college.
Our active alumni have organized following activities.
1. For the sake of conservation of religious places they cleaned Jyotiba Temple and Yamai T
2. Distributed blankets /clouths to poor ,needy sugarcane workers at Mahalunge
(Yuvluj Chapter) and kotoli (kotoli chapter ) Tal-panhala ,Dist –Kolhapur.
3. Note books distributed to poor student on the occasion of birth anniversary of
Rajmata Jijau at Swami Swarupanand Vidyalaya ,Tirpan.
4. Distributed uniform to school children Vidya Mandir Dhondewadi (Nandgav chapter)
Tal-shahuwadi ,Dist –kolhapur.
5. Organised activity Poetry Recitation at Shripatrao Chougule Arts And Science College ,
6. On the occasion of birth anniversary of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar donated Dr. Ambedkar
and Gautam Buddha statue to Ramai Tarun Mandal ,Waghave ( Waghave chapter)Tal- Panhala
7. Some of the alumni who are presently working in the significant positions
are invited for the Guest Lectures.